Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Biking in the Barkhamsted, CT 4th of July Parade!


Riding my mountain bike in the annual Barkhamsted town 4th of July parade, wearing my 2013 Marathon Mtn Bike National Champion jersey and showing my pride and support for America, my hometown community, bicycle racing, "Play Hard Give Back" and "People For Bikes." I first participated in this parade at the age of 4 on my decorated bike! How cool to be doing so again 24 years later :)

Sporting my American and PHGB pride in the Barkhamsted, CT 4th of July Parade! Photo in the paper: http://www.rep-am.com/shared-content/gallery/?galleryid=50&gallery_page=0&album_page=0&albumid=4461&mediaid=82589

I played my alto-saxophone in the "All Star Band" during high school. Next time, I should play my alto-saxophone in the band, while riding my mountain bike!







No comments:

Post a Comment