Friday, June 24, 2011

M.I.A.

So, I have been a bit M.I.A. for the past week, due to the fact I got really sick and had to spend the night in the ER...I got a spinal tap and I am still recovering from it. The pain in my head is terrible, especially when I sleep! I had been un-able to bike ride for 10 days up until yesterday, when I just sucked up the pain in my head because I HAD TO GET OUT again. I set up my Cross bike with platform pedals and dropped the seat so that I could just take it easy. I only went a few miles around my new area of residence, Newton MA! There are some really neat shops and a cool path along the Charles River. I will take some pictures this weekend and post (it has been raining for 3 days). I look forward to hopefully getting back on my mountain bike this weekend...I sprained my wrist in the moving process, so not sure how that will work, but keeping my fingers crossed for some better karma to come my way!


No comments:

Post a Comment